Minor Update: egeoffrey-gui v1.3-15
A bunch of minor but interesting fixes and enhancements regarding v1.3-15 of the eGeoffrey GUI:
- Fixed "Sensors" and "Rules" pages extremely slow to load with many items - now from almost a minute down to a few seconds
- Fixed Widget Wizard slow to load due to the building of the sensors dropdown when there are too many sensors - now from almost a minute down to a few seconds
- Added (optional) icons for rules
- When cloning a sensor or a rule, the newly created object is now saved in a disabled status to prevent any conflict
- Fixed Feed and Notification widgets not updating in realtime
As always, to update the package, just run
sudo egeoffrey-cli update egeoffrey-guiand then
sudo egeoffrey-cli start
PS. @eporocrail a bunch of those are coming from you
I just now did the move to version 1.3-16.
Speed enhancement is very noticeable!
@eporocrail thanks! Yes, simple but effective fix, just preventing the browser to refresh the table at every item but going with a lazy loading approach has given a nice boost